Project selection- Magazine

Some of the aspects in print journalism that interest me are how the magazines/newspapers are made and how they get such detail on a piece of paper. Also, it interests me about how everything gets laid out and put into place in the making. Lastly, it interests me on production and selling process that is involved. The magazine project could be a good fit for me because I am good at drawing and design. The magazine may also work because I am good with photos as well as editing them and making sure they are placed right. With that said, the magazine project could also be a challenge for me due to the writing portion which I am not that great at and as well as page layout. It could be a challenge in trying to fit all the information and material in just a short amount of pages. Lastly, it can be a challenge in that of the printing part as in getting the correct paper as well as making sure that it looks and acts like a magazine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience engagement research- Drive

Prezi

Revision 2 Font