Project Selection- My Decision

The project that I chose to do is the film. I chose the film, because it sounded more interesting and more fun to do. The skills I asses to do this film are that I can edit well as well as get good camera and video shots, which helps make the film an easier choice. The main factors that contributed to our decision were the time restraints as well as the ability to work in everyone's schedule. Also, we will have to work around extras schedules as well if we use them. We don't have an exact idea of what we are doing yet for the film, but we know that it will be an action film. I will be working in a group and there are three of us in the group ( Makayla and Logan).  Makayla posses alot of helpful skills that will help with the film alot, such as good photo skills and video skills. Logan possess helpful skills as well such as creativity and video taking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Audience engagement research- Drive

Prezi

Revision 2 Font